We currently deal with processing and distribution of peanuts products among them peanut powder, peanut paste and roasted peanuts. We are currently listed in several mid-tier and some large supermarkets and are in on-going discussions with other key supermarket chains not yet listed. The peanut powder/ flour is a new product with limited awareness in the general public.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Business Development and Sales Executive will be expected to lead in process of listing in the pending supermarket chains, develop and execute various product awareness activities including the BTL and ATL, develop and expand consumer base across various target group to increase the market and consumer penetration.
The company will provide a Nissan Vanette vehicle hence it is expected the staff will have adequate driving experience. Experience in marketing of nuts products and other food products will be necessary.
- 3 years’ experience in FMCG
- Valid BCE driving license
- A minimum of 3 years driving experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing, business development in Nuts and food products,
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related qualifications and having attained atheist C stand in O-Levels.
- Salary Offer 40,000 KES 40,000 Month