Our client is looking to hire a software consultant to develop accounting software and work with other developers throughout the software development cycle. The person should have worked with Accounting and HR Software products implementation and support.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of proposed solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives;
- Understand the customer need and establish our proposed solution as the best solution that addresses their need;
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the solution;
- Support Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials;
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives; and
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Degree in computer science, IT or related field;
- 4+ years’ experience as a pre-sales engineer for an accounting or financial software application;
- In-depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes);
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle;
- Successful quota achievement;
- Familiar with internet application software, XML and web services;
- Knowledge of SQL programming;
- Any knowledge or experience with business operations, distribution companies, manufacturing plants or accounting systems is greatly desired;
- Strong organizational skills, self- motivated, methodical, and solutions-focused; and
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships through strong communication, attention to detail, and accountability.