The sales executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
Develop, execute and monitor sales leads.
Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients ·
Design and develop effective sales & marketing tools for company services and products.
Prepare, implement & control a Sales & Marketing Budget and expenditure.
Generate business leads and close sales.
Generate weekly and monthly sales reports.
Send quotes to customer enquiries received through the phone / email, follow them up to closure.
Sorting out yearly gifts to customers. Requirements
- A University Degree in a Business related field.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a Sales role in logistics industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion