Roles and Responsibilities
- Listing the full range of company’s products with the new and old accounts as per communicated targets.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major the client and company.
- Resolving customer issues and complaints while anticipating account changes and improvements.
- Developing a complete understanding of customer
- Managing communications between customers and internal teams.
- Negotiating joint business plan with consultation from the Area Sales Manager and establishing timeline for execution, including pricing and credit terms
- Planning and presenting reports on customer progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team leaders.
- Analyzing customer data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new accounts, though referrals and listing the full range of company products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or degree in Business or related field is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ in FMCG sales, selling Home Appliances.
- Must have sold products such as small electronic appliances, microwaves, sub-woofers, gadgets, extensions cables, etc
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive in nature
- In-depth understanding of company’s products and their position in the industry
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers