Our Client is a leading FMCG manufacturing industry and has been in existence for over 5 years in liquor industry. They seek to hire a Sales Distributor who will be tasked with increasing sales, brand visibility for the company products.
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all Key accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on Key Accounts sales.
- Must have over 6 years in experience in sales FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!