Conducting dairy trader and household recruitment; Conducting baseline surveys as directed by the project team; Reporting appropriately to the team supervisor
- Conducting dairy trader and household recruitment.
- Conducting baseline surveys as directed by the project team.
- Reporting appropriately to the team supervisors and ensuring any deviations from the the schedule is cleared with them.
- Degree in Food Nutrition and Dietics OR A Degree in agribusiness/Economics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in field research
- Application of ODK in data entry
- Application of GIS/Navigation tools or android apps (OSM and My trucks) in field research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in field research and informed consent process
- Knowledge of multi-phased 24-hour recall surveys
- Knowledge of the Dairy sector
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 8 jobs