The individual will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment activities from sourcing to selection and will collaborate with clients to understand best fit talent for the organization. The individual will require a level of intellectual curiosity to understand some complex and sophisticated roles. Your strong sense of urgency, interpersonal skills, knowledge of full-cycle recruitment, and experience identifying talent will make you successful in this role.
- Execute full cycle recruitment and selection.
- Responsible for sourcing clients with recruitment needs.
- Play a key role in partnering across the business to advise and execute on best practices for acquiring talent. This includes screening and behavioral interviewing, negotiations and compensation, and closing strategies to ensure timely recruitment milestones are met.
- Identify best channels for external advertising of job opportunities, including professional associations, other niche job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events.
- Maintain communication with applicants and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- To handle all recruitment assignments.
- To source, screen candidates, conduct phone interviews, face to face/ oral interviews, do background and compliance checks.
- Match the candidates to the clients’ needs.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their work culture and the kind of talents required.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary and compensation and local recruitment laws.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract qualified candidates.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates for the position.
- Development of job descriptions, job specifications and drafting job advertisements as per the clients’ needs.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and administering tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the clients.
- Working closely with sub-agencies to source for candidates.
- Building and developing relationships with job seekers and employers
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Follow up on all recruitments done to ensure closure on placement and for referral business.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a recruiter/talent acquisition.
- Experience in corporate sales is and added advantage.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Understanding of the governing Employment Act
- Good communication skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Interpersonal skills and a team player
- High levels of integrity
- Strong consultative service orientation.