The successful candidate should be able to manage and advance business’s strategic objectives. Ultimately, should be an exceptional leader, drive the company’s strategic vision, and adept to a dynamic and changing business environment.
Our client is in the Marketing Agency industry and looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership. The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Identify and seize opportunities to maximize margin, managing costs in core to deliver strategic investment and growth in diversified
- Connect the local agency and global group capabilities to produce leading creative solutions that deliver business value to clients and the agency
- Deliver outstanding client and consumer insight to strengthen new business and pitch process and optimize identification of business development opportunities
- Identify and seize opportunities to deliver cost savings and operational efficiencies across the agency.
- Constantly innovate and evolve business strategy to ensure the agency model continues to build growth and deliver value
- Empower and enable team to think about and sell creative work in new ways to deliver business value to clients
- Demonstrate a strong insight and understanding of global macro-economic and customer trends, understanding impact and identifying opportunities to capitalize on this potential
- Challenge and interrogate agency strategy collaborating with European and Global teams to influence strategic direction and build profitable relationships
- Connecting credibly with significant stakeholders and key industry figures to optimize the brand and deliver profitable growth
- Lead senior team in building the brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaker and conference opportunities to do this
- Work closely with FD and CEO to strategically manage financial KPI’s to build value and drive profitable growth
- Lead, inspire and motivate teams to understand and ‘live’ company values and to deliver commercial goals and ambition
- Build a credible senior management team who:
- Drive and manage continuous high performance
- Challenge and interrogate business strategy to deliver outstanding client solutions
- Ensure their people achieve their career goals
- Influence, collaborate and manage across company matrix to optimize growth
- Drive efficient day to day business operations to maximize margin
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Candidates worked in senior roles with marketing agency are encouraged to apply
SALARY VERY COMPETITIVE