Roles and responsibilities
Our Client a fast growing technology Company which is also involved in Public transport is seeking for an ambitious and goal-oriented individual with a proven track record of growing sales to work in their Corporate and Advertising Category department in Kenya. The role will report to the Category Manager- Corporate Sales and Advertising.
The sales representative will support the Category Manager in driving the growth our clients Corporate and Advertising Categories through lead generation as well as following up on prospective leads for conversion.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Creating sales leads of potential clients by conducting market research, cold calling, following up companies on LinkedIn or through various other channels and meeting the lead creation targets.
- Followingup with potential leads and working closely with more senior members of the sales team to close on the leads and convert them to clients.
- Conductingintensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s corporate customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the Corporate and Advertising category.
- Developing sales presentations andworking closely with the marketing & growth teams to develop and implement corporate sales campaigns.
- Proactively obtainingcustomer feedback, identifying potential opportunities for innovation, and relaying the same to the Category Manager.
- Achievingown individual sales targets.
- Preparingregular and timely work in progress reports and discussing the same with the Category Manager or any other assigned individual.
Experience and personal qualities
- At least anundergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Atleast 2yearsofexperience inB2BSalesDevelopment orLead Generation roleswith acleartrack record of growing sales. Experience in the IT/Transport Industry will be of an added advantage.
- Excellentoral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical andorganizational skills, highly systematic personality.
- Ability to present productsand ideas with ease, confidence and persistence. ● Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A commitment toteamwork and working in a professional manner.
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya, with potential travel within other towns in Kenya and/or East Africa.