|Our client is in online sport betting brand that operates in regulated markets across the world. The team is based in Johannesburg and is responsible for the customer experience across a variety of African, Latin and European markets.
Kenya: Sports Retention Marketer will be responsible for mapping the retained customer’s journey and ensuring ongoing value extraction from a customer base consisting of converted and active Kenyan sport bettors.
In summary, this role will be will be responsible for growing and developing their designated markets through implementation of retention marketing activities. The roles primary objective is to maintain, develop and increase retention, activity rates, and revenue.
He / she will need to assist the Team lead: Sport Retention Marketing to analyse the fully retained sports customer user experience, adapt existing communications, develop and test new interventions and constantly strive to improve our overall customer retention rates and value extracted from our converted and retained base.
The successful candidate will possess strong sporting betting marketing, analytical, research and project management skills. An inquiring mind is needed in order to be able to creatively solve challenges and propose new and fresh alternatives to existing processes. Excellent knowledge of sport betting market is essential.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
|SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED|
|· Marketing Degree or relevant qualification/experience
· Candidate should be an experienced sports betting industry marketer
· Knowledge of sport betting market is essential
· Ability to observe and analyse changes and trends in the sport betting market and use this data in strategic planning
· Web / eCommerce experience (Min 3)
· Strong project management skills
· Strategic and analytic mindset with proven commercial acumen
· Good interpersonal and negotiation skills across a diverse team
· Must be deadline and target driven with good time management
· Highly computer literate
· Ability to work under pressure and adapt well to change