Our client is a Hotel based in Nambale (Western Kenya). They seek to hire a meticulous housekeeper whose overall responsibility is to ensure operations relating to housekeeping and kitchen stewards are running efficiently and smoothly. The job holder will ensure the housekeeping ensure high standards of services are rendered at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
- Make timely requisitions for materials and any other specified equipment
- Ensure proper usage of materials and equipment’s through controlling
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and ensure occupational health and safety standards are maintained.
- Attend to Clients requests/emergencies
- Plan and schedule for deep cleaning exercises.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Certificate in Housekeeping / management
- Strong Background in Housekeeping management with 3-5 years’ experience in a cleaning company, hospital or hotel