Responsible for locally promoting profitable sales of available accommodation, Food & Beverage special events /Catering, offers as well as or sales calls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To organize all pre-arrival guest correspondence by establishing a relationship with the guest
- Build and reinforce confidence of guests and trade partners in our product and services
- Arrange / coordinate unique experiences and celebrations by actively promoting the company services
- Fully focused on delivering quality service to individual guests
- Coordination with operational departments and outside contractors to ensure excellent service delivery
- Fully involved in presenting market analysis to management, be knowledgeable of statistics, and work on developing market intelligence network
- Interact with the E-Business Department to maintaining high level of visibility on social media.
Qualification and experience
- Diploma holder with experience of hotel industry. A management course qualification in Sales & Marketing will be a definite advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience.