Duties and Responsibilities.
- Day to day handling of staff matters.
- Dealing with labour issues and labour courts as they arise.
- Preparing and implementing HR manual.
- Preparing and rolling out of HR policies and procedures.
- Preparing and tracking Key Performance Indicators of personnel
- Involved in the process of performance reviews for personnel
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Quality Management System Management Representative
- Working with HoD’s to ensure that sufficient procedures are in place and are being followed
- Drafting and ensuring compliance to the company’s Quality Manual
- Heading the internal audit to audit procedures
- Drafting company policies
- Undertaking regular process reviews
- Heading internal audit department
- Assess whether internal controls are sufficient and working as intended and operating procedures are efficient and complete.
- Determine whether the organization is meeting the goals and objectives as defined by senior leadership
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Identify shortfalls and gaps in processes
- Investigate fraud
- Communicate the findings and recommendations
- Experience in working as a Management Representative position under a Quality Management System such as ISO 9001
- Degree in Human Resources
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with current practising certificate
- Experience in an HR position for 5 years and above.
- Experience with implementing and tracking personnel KPI’s.
- Familiarity with the national labour laws
- Experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team