Our client is in online sport betting brand that operates in regulated markets across the world. The team is based in Johannesburg and is responsible for the customer experience across a variety of African, Latin and European markets.
- Kenya: Sports Retention Marketer will be responsible for mapping the retained customer’s journey and ensuring ongoing value extraction from a customer base consisting of converted and active Kenyan sport bettors.
- In summary, this role will be will be responsible for growing and developing their designated markets through implementation of retention marketing activities. The roles primary objective is to maintain, develop and increase retention, activity rates, and revenue.
- He / she will need to assist the Team lead: Sport Retention Marketing to analyze the fully retained sports customer user experience, adapt existing communications, develop and test new interventions and constantly strive to improve our overall customer retention rates and value extracted from our converted and retained base.
- The successful candidate will possess strong sporting betting marketing, analytical, research and project management skills. An inquiring mind is needed in order to be able to creatively solve challenges and propose new and fresh alternatives to existing processes. Excellent knowledge of sport betting market is essential.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Full responsibility for Kenya’s sport retention promotions calendar with in country teams to ensure our brands has localized and relevant campaigns
- Localized global sports campaigns with input from in country teams
- Develop and implement intervention for retaining & growing the customer base through innovative globally relevant interventions and campaigns
- Effective treatment of clients having a poor customer experience
- Continuously analyzing market/competitors to ensure product and retention campaigns are competitive in the market place
- Ensure all sport relevant product features are effectively marketed and leveraged. E.g. Cash out, Book a bet
- Track and report on the success of implemented campaigns
- Data mining and identification of players who require interventions
- Customer personalization strategy
- Ensuring the product and marketing offering is in line with best practice
- Be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the player experience
- Identify players for intervention or high value relationship management
Skills Required for the role
- Marketing Degree or relevant qualification/experience
- Candidate should be an experienced sports betting industry marketer
- Knowledge of sport betting market is essential
- Ability to observe and analyze changes and trends in the sport betting market and use this data in strategic planning
- Strong project management skills
- Strategic and analytic mindset with proven commercial acumen
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills across a diverse team
- Must be deadline and target driven with good time management
- Highly computer literate