Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department
- Preparing driver’s daily movement Charts with duty allocation
- Responsible for all drivers routing, tracking and monitor their daily movements
- Maintaining accurate administrative records
- Making sure that all Company vehicles are properly maintained and serviced
- Schedule branding of all vehicles and with reference to the management
- Ensure that all vehicle accidents are well documented
- Ensure adequate supplies are provided to drivers as per the company’s requirements
- Ensure safety and security procedures are followed as per the company’s guidelines
- Brief the hired driver on Company’s rules and regulations and the Company’s performance expectation from him
- Ensure compliance in all transport legislation requirements.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in transport industry, preferably in the Tours/ travel industry.
- Able to operate effectively in a high-volume service driven transport operation
- Possessing a good understanding of all relevant legal compliance and fleet controls.
- Experience of Budgets and Financial controls
- Knowledgeable in all process compliance areas including; Legislative, Productivity, Quality and Service
- Full understanding of transport operational systems
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to effectively supervise others
- Able to multiple relationships at different levels
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Problem solving and prioritizing skills
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 8 jobs