The company is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to work as a Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Consultant/Specialist. You will design, develop, test, deploy and support solutions as per the customers’ requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to address clients’ needs which meets industry standards and conforms to Microsoft’s best practices on implementation of Dynamics CRM. This will entail on premise and cloud
- Implement Dynamics CRM customizations and extension using supported methods which includes but not limited to scripting languages, web services, plugins, workflows, business process Implement Dynamics CRM integration with other systems.
- Serve as Dynamics CRM subject matter expert to work with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design and deployment of client’s business and technical
- Resolve clients’ functional and technical support requests within the agreed Service Level
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer service, software engineering, or any another relevant degree majoring in software development.
- A must- At least 2 years’ experience in Dynamics 365 CRM development.
- Effective communication skills with both internal team members and external business
- Flexible and adaptable in learning and understanding new
Self-driven and results oriented work methodologies to ensure timely projects delivery.