- Provide technical application and clinical support during whole sales process including presales tendering process.
- Develop and deliver product application training to customers and sales team
- Collect and analyses products application and clinical information to understand and meet customer requirements
- Support exhibitions and professional conferences by performing product demonstration.
- Coordinate with the relevant supervisor to ensure the products are suitable for the target market.
- Providing sales support by assisting Sales Managers in the presentation of the product
- Defining and highlighting clinical need to prospective customers through product demonstration
- Providing onsite as well as remote support in an ongoing capacity to customers
- Perform training classes in the assigned region
- In conjunction with key sites, help to develop clinical protocol
- Helping to generate Customer information updates and ensuring these updates reach intended recipients.
- Minimum 3 years relevant in clinical application
- Bachelor’s degree or above majoring in medical, Human science or related disciplines
- Strong communication and demonstration skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player