|REPORTS TO||COUNTRY MANAGER|
To protect company property, installation and products from internal and external threats of theft, damage, sabotage, fire and provide a safe working environment for staff and clients to enable the company meet its business objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, review and maintain a viable security strategy for the organization to ensure an effective & efficient security processes.
- Formulate an overall security policy and drive adherence across the teams; Develop, implement and review security standards operating protocols, procedures and practices.
- Effective liaison, coordination and networking with government’s authorities, law enforcement agencies, relevant national and international agencies and security stakeholders; Act as a link between the company and the police in security matters.
- Ensure effective risk analysis, threat assessment and response capability processes are in place; Ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local security procedures.
- Initiating special security measures during periods/instances of increased threat and ensuring sensitization on security vigilance in all teams.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
- Ensure that all critical areas of security concern are adequately covered in the security plan and are effectively managed, monitored and controlled; Ensure the company complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
- Represent the company in operational, coordinative and consultative security meetings and forums.
- Undertake regular security audits, research, surveys and investigations to continuously improve security management through regular review of policies, procedures and processes in relation to findings.
- Source and monitor the effectiveness of third party security services in liaison with the Head of HR.
- Provide specialized advice to line management in all security functions, protection, Intelligence, information and investigation.
- Carry out conclusive investigations on incidents and accidents in order to create a safe environment and prevent recurrence; Prepare management reports regarding investigations progress
- Prepare weekly reports on the general security status of the organization to keep management updated on security issues.
- Plan for and ensure consistent maintenance of all security equipment such as CCTV, Access control system to ensure they are in good serviceable condition.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Holder of at least a Diploma in security, investigation related areas plus an undergraduate degree
- The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years’ security experience in the military working as a captain or in the police as an inspector.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity.