Our client in automotive industry, would like to recruit Field Sales Representative supports the Sales Department to achieve Sales objectives.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales & Account Development – Generates and grows sales revenue to achieve set targets.
- Prospects for new customers through visits and follow up on existing customers.
- Determines how best to reach new customers and gain trust to discuss COMPANY products.
- Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Cultivates the relationships created to generate sales of auto spares products.
Customer Focus & Service: Build upon COMPANY solid relationships with customers and suppliers to retain customers.
- Acts as a contact between the company, existing and potential markets.
- Sells automotive parts to new and existing customers to generate business.
- Introduces new product lines, co-ordinates product seminars and promotions in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Answers customer’s queries about prices, availability and product use.
- Ensures debt collection and past due payments are done timely and as per the set policies.
- Checks and verifies the customer stock levels as required and makes recommendations.
Business Development Reporting: Efficient and timely reporting of sales and business development activities
- Trains and understands usage of operating inventory systems.
- Evaluates to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness of sales.
- Participates in weekly, monthly and quarterly team review meetings if and as necessitated by the Sales Manager.
- Submits sales activity, customer visits and customer feedback reports.
- Manage debt collections for assigned accounts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma level of Education required
- Sales qualification, added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing position
- Understanding of Automotive and Vehicle Spare Parts experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Knowledge of store inventory systems, basic automotive and parts.
- Experience in cold calling and visits to potential customers to develop business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, negotiation and closing sales.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Should be self-driven; able to work independently to deliver results and honest.
- Good application of inter personal skills to enhance team work and flexibility to accommodate work schedules especially in communicating with customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
|KEY RESULT AREA||INDICATOR||METRIC||MEASURE|
|Sales & Account Management
|Meet set target on a monthly basis
Ensure gross profitability is maintained
40% overall GP
|Customer Focus and Service
|Number of new accounts
Increased growth of existing accounts
Partner support plans execution
Number of customers that stay month on month
|Weekly sales report
|Accurate completion of template||Saturday (weekly)
|Debt Management||Manage debt collections||Ageing analysis
|<30% total sales overdue (according to policy)|