Customer Experience Supervisor - Premium
Position: Training & Quality Executive
Reporting to: Service Experience Operations Manager
Department: Customer Experience.
Objective of the role is managing and evaluating the level of performance delivery of the customer Experience representatives in various functions against a set standard criteria and identify areas of improvement.
Ensuring an efficient workload /workforce balance through effective utilization of assigned resources and administration of activities, with a view to enhancing customer experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting & Analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve and expand product and service offerings based on the voice of the customer
- Carry out hardware, Platform and system testing for new implementations and technologies. A report on findings to be generated and shared with all stake holders at the end of the test period to avoid errors post launch
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of the company- to avoid Churn track all escalations to other departments and third level to ensure issue resolution within stipulated TATs
- Focuses on meeting the needs of the customer by addressing concerns raised through cases, email and other departments with priority
- Identify with and understand the problem at hand; develop a clear action plan to address the problem by involving people; systems affected by the same problem; identify the right resources/action points to mitigate the problem. Ensure follow up where necessary until issue resolution.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients (those who buy goods and services, and for whom formal professional services are rendered) or customers (those who consume goods and services) by listening to the client/customer and understanding and responding to identified needs.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and complaints and provide feedback to customers and matters resolved & enforcement of the escalations and call back process for better customer experience
- Ability to follow instructions through a standard work process. Ability to perform routine tasks Ability to check work for accuracy before completion of tasks.
- All Technical and Service Support escalations from all service touch points (Branch, Call Centre, Social Media, etc within set TAT
- Work closely with other departments on joint projects, such as IT, Operations and Sales/Marketing & Manage relationships with key support functions – corporate
- Provide input in testing feedback sessions & Carry out UATs for various products and services
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Knowledge on Workforce planning for multichannel service units and BPO forecasting is required.
- 5 years’ in call Centre environment or Service industry at supervisory level
- Experience at technology oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centres, etc. will be an added advantage. Extensive Business analytics and presentation skills