He/she will be required to undertake a variety of office support tasks including but not limited to clerical tasks and assisting the office to optimize processes.
- Providing general routine office services.
- Providing cleaning services.
- Tea preparation.
- Undertaking gardening services.
- Assist the office in ways that optimize processes and procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of the information.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
At least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office