The Executive Assistant will provide executive level support and coordination for the administration manager. The Executive Assistant performs a full range of secretarial and administrative support functions, including prompt, courteous and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Provides high-level executive and administrative support.
- Coordinates requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and provides a professional first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Manages complex and changing diaries, including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings and organising associated and supporting documentation.
- Manages travel arrangements.
- Coordinates effective meetings by organising and collating meeting agendas, providing confidential minute taking and distribution and coordinating follow up actions. This includes room bookings and equipment set up such as teleconferencing, data projector and refreshments.
- Maintains systems for recording and storing information.
- Prepares correspondence and prepare briefing packs, reports and papers.
- Manage all Executive Committee meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
A minimum of 4 year’s experience in an administrative support role, preferably at the senior level in a sports organization. Experience supporting executives a must.
- Substantial experience supporting a Chief Executive or Executive Manager.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office, Outlook and TRIM records management system.
- Supports productive relationships with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently and with people at all levels.
- The position holder must display professional and effective communication and liaison skills with both internal staff and external stakeholders at all levels.