NOC Kenya ensures the regular celebration of the Olympic Games, supports all affiliated member organisations of the Olympic Movement and strongly encourages, by appropriate means, the promotion of the Olympic values.
The Driver will be responsible for operating and maintaining transportation vehicles with a focus on safety and staff courtesy.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to ensure safe and easy travel for the passengers to their destinations or to the hotel.
- Able to file the record of the timings for which the vehicle was used and the purpose to his/ her superior.
- Able to comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Responsible to ensure the safety of the passengers while travelling.
- Responsible to ensure the security of passengers belonging while travelling.
- Should follow all designated SOP’s for any vehicle breakdowns and accidents.
- Maintains good personal safety and grooming standards.
- Maintain the parking spaces and key cabinet and ensure cleanliness is to the maximum.
- Always treat all clients and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner.
- Able to perform any other duties assigned to him by NOC Kenya.
- Minimum KCSE C-minus.
- Must have a valid driving license and over five years of active driving experience.
- Excellent driving skills/ Basic vehicle maintenance skills.
- Valid PSV driver’s license with the excellent driving record.
- The ideal candidate will be a well presented, young minded individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Have good customer relation skills.
- Defensive driving skills.