Customer Support Manager
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager to set up and expand the customer support operations in Uganda. As a key region for Our client, Uganda's CS operations will support the local and global audience to provide a world-class premium level of support for the millions of users, worthy of the world's no.1 crypto exchange platform.
Customer Support is extremely important for our client and they hope to create a platform where users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time and accurate information.
Support will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval process for world-class crypto currency exchange platform.
Please note this position requires recent experience managing a team for customer service operations. Candidates without this experience will not be selected.
- Take a lead in CS strategies and expand the organisation rapidly to support growing demands
- Set up operations from scratch and implement performance metrics
- Hire and expand the team quickly
- Develop training programs and hiring/retention and evaluation/incentivisation strategies
- Perfect service procedures, policies, and standards
- Review statistics and compile accurate reporting
- Recruit, coach, and develop customer service agents.
- Create an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Operations and shift management
- Proven working experience in B2C facing Customer Support Management
- Expertise in providing customer service support
- Great understanding of management methods and techniques
- Native/Fluent Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Recognition of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Capacity to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
・Full relocation support
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange