Officers for Finance, Marketing, Sports, Programme and Executive Assistant
Responsible for the management of NOC Kenya focused on the delivery of the Olympics Mandate and Sports Strategy. The Administration Manager is responsible for creating a high-performance culture within NOC Kenya focusing on leadership, people development, and accountability. In addition, the Administration Manager will be targeted with increasing income and capitalizing on commercial opportunities while ensuring excellent customer service to its stakeholders.
- Providing leadership to the organization, working under the Secretary-General ( SG) and Executive Committee (EC)
- Ensure delivery of the overall strategic direction of the organization and sports to ensure success in line with agreed outcomes;
- Report to the Secretary-General (SG) of any relevant matters relating to the organization and its wider operations (to ensure it is conducted in accordance with ethical governance, current legislation, and financial regulations);
- Execution of NOC Kenya’s strategic plan through planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation;
- Ensuring timely implementation of Strategy after approval by the Executive Committee.
- Organizational communication to NOC Kenya affiliates on sports matters.
- Monitoring project implementation and reporting operational matters to the Secretary-General
- Ensuring the organization provides the services expected by affiliates;
- Mainstreaming the values of NOC Kenya in all its operations and communication;
- Ensuring all policies and procedures of the organization are compliant with legislation and current good practice and are updated as required;
- Manage and maintain the physical infrastructure and organizational assets.
- Post Graduate qualification in either Sport Development/Management/ Business or related field.
- Substantial experience working in the non-profit sector/sports and interacting with volunteers and diverse boards.
- Expertise on issues relevant to the organization.
- Ability to command the confidence and respect of stakeholders.
- Experience 6 years in a Senior Strategic Leadership required.
- Experience in or across multiple sectors, including non-profit, public and corporate environments.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.