The purpose of this position is to provide HR related functions to one of our clients.
Key Result Areas
Manage all the HR related functions for our client.
Specific roles include:
- Payroll management;
- Manage safety & health programs;
- Handle discipline issues;
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive;
- Handle industrial relations;
- Allocating assignments to employees;
- Handle grievances;
- Reward Management;
- Training and Development; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a busy management consulting environment is highly preferred;
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management;
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage;
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; and
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 15th January 2019 and clearly indicate the job title i.e. HR Account Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted